John Christopher Depp II
Date of Birth:
June 9, 1963 (51 years old)
Place of Birth:
Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
Mr. Stench, Colonel
Johnny Depp photographed by Brigitte Lacombe on November 12, 2009
Johnny Depp's painting of his beloved dog Mooh.
The disease that I carry ,
has taken its toll.
On a road that is weary,
And a man who’s flammable.
Now he walks through a tundra,
A landscape abroad.
He’s melting the ground beneath him,
while he’s waiting for God.
I’m on fire.
You gotta snuff me out.
Before I turn to ash of a cigarette that I lit up myself.
Okay y’all so I have two roommates/good friends who are sisters and their Uncle is a pilot who flies celebrities/rich people in his private plane. And he was telling me who he’s flown and this was basically our conversation:
Him: ‘Yeah I’ve flown Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, Drake, Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp -‘
Me: ‘UHM EXCUSE ME WHAT WAS THAT LAST ONE’
Him: ‘…Johnny Depp?’
Me: ‘O RLY OK TELL ME EVERYTHING AND TELL ME EVERYTHING NOW.’
What he told me in a nutshell (and I was grilling him let me tell you):
- He flew him during his P2 & 3 filming days
- He flew him all around the world, including where Pirates was filming, LA, France, and to the island
- He said John would get on the plane immediately on Fridays after filming, in full Captain Jack Sparrow costume, without changing or taking off his makeup because he didn’t want to waste any time getting home to see his family
(at which point my heart fucking MELTED)
- He said John wasn’t like most of his celeb passengers - he said John was very curious about everything and would come up to the cockpit to ask my friends’ uncle about flying and what it was like being a pilot, etc.
- When Jack and Lily-Rose were on board, Lily-Rose would always want to pretend that she was a stewardess, so the stewardesses would always let her take their trays and go up and down the plane asking everyone if they wanted anything to eat or drink. Apparently Jack was in his troublemaker stage and would randomly spit at people for some reason and Johnny had to reprimand him a few times.
- He said all-in-all, Johnny was probably one of, if not THE nicest celebrity he’s ever flown, ‘very down-to-earth and humble.’
- He said he doesn’t fly him anymore because one time, John booked the plane and specifically requested my friends’ uncle to be the pilot, but he was on another assignment so the company promised it would be him but when John got there it was another pilot and he got angry that they lied to him and never flew with them again.
Needless to say, when I see him again I will be grilling him further because I’m gonna need some more info u know what I mean I will also need to hide in the cockpit if he ever flies him again.
Johnny Depp photographed by Liz O. Baylen in January, 2008
(2 0 0 7)
Johnny Depp at the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion” Costume Institute Gala (May 5).
Johnny Depp photographed by Karen Hardy Bystedt in 1993.
"Sara, this is.. Ellie.”
My writing is so shit, I’m sorry. But yeah, once again thanks to depplyinlovewithjohnny for tagging me!
Amber Heard with her friends iO Tillet Wright and Raquel Pennington. (x)